Think you’re a bit of a brain box when it comes to DNA?
Take on this month’s crossword puzzle and be in with a chance to win $50 Amazon voucher! Simply login or create an account and send us your answers along with your contact details. The winner will be revealed at the end of the month - good luck!
Download the Word document version here. It's printer friendly!
3. Its clustered, it binds, it cuts, and we just licensed it.
4. This fruit is 60% homologous to you.
6. We harness their power and their genome, all 16,500 base pairs of it
7. _ engineering is one of many services that Oxford Genetics provides.
8. 1 turn of this molecule is 2 nanometers wide and 3 4 nanometers long, simple as 1,2,3,4…
9. He created the first vaccines for rabies and anthrax.
1. R molecule is basically positive
2. A co-discoverer of the structure of DNA in 1953.
3. All of your 23 have this at their centre
5. It’s the same forward as it is reverse, like a restriction site, or Hannah
Send us you answers to email@example.com
(Members ONLY - Create an account to play)